Application form – Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs 2021 advertisement
Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal invites Applications for the latest jobs all over Pakistan. All male and female candidates can easily apply for PBM jobs. Hardworking and dedicated candidates are required for Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal jobs. Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal announced various posts mentioned below.
- Assistant Private Secretary (APS)
- Data Entry Operator
- Accounts Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Telephone Exchange Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Duplicate Machine Operator (DPO)
- Generator Operator/Electrician
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mall Application Form
Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal job application form is now available on their official website www.pbm.gov.pk. Educational criteria for Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal pbm Jobs is Middle, Matric, Inter, Graduation.
Interested candidates, either males or females, can apply in Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal Jobs before 27 August 2021.
You can also apply in S&GAD Implementation and Coordination Wing Special Monitoring Unit Jobs 2021 Latest
|Job Location||All over Pakistan|
|Published Date||14 August 2021|
|Last Date||27 August 2021|
|No. of Posts||470|
|Posts Name||Assistant Private Secretary (APS), Data Entry Operator, Accounts Clerk, Junior Clerk, Telephone Exchange Operator, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Duplicate Machine Operator (DPO), Generator Operator/Electrician, Mali, Naib Qasid, Security Guard, Sweeper|
|Education||Middle, Matric, Inter, Graduation|
How to Apply?
Candidates meeting the required criteria should submit their applications online through PBM Official website www.pbm.gov.pk within 15 days of publication.
Terms and Conditions
- Date Time and Place of Test Interviews will be intimated through call letters.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test interview.
- Candidates already serving in public sector organizations must furnish NOC from their departments at the time of interview.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Appointments will be made by observing the Regional / Provincial quota.
- The quota for women disabled and minorities will be observed as per govt. rules / policy.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per govt. Rules.
- The department reserves the right to increase/decrease and cancellation of the number of posts.
(No application will be considered after the due date)