Elementary School Teacher Jobs 2021 Federal Education Department
Elementary School Teacher Jobs 2021 September Advertisement has been announced in the renowned department of Government of Pakistan named as Federal Directorate of Education (FDE). Federal Education Department required qualified candidates for the vacant positions approximately 902 posts. Both male and female candidates having minimum qualifications are eligible for these Elementary School Teacher (EST) latest vacancies in Pakistan.
Intro and Job Interview:
Federal Directorate of Education (FDE) Islamabad is working under the Government of Pakistan which oversees all the public schools across Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT). It was established in 1967 (54 years ago) which working under the supervision of the Ministry of Education. Capital Administration & Development Division (CA&DD) is the main administrative authority to control and manage all the work of FDE. But for some years it is working under the supervision of the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training. If we talk about the total schools in ICT the numbers are 423 including 220,00 students from nursery to postgraduate level. The staff consists of 9663 teachers and 4423 admin/support staff. To get in touch with the administration the address is FDE HQ, Rohtas Road G-9/4, Islamabad, and contact number UAN: (051) 111 333 663. Applicants having the interest to know more about the Federal Directorate of Education (FDE) can visit their official website by click here https://fde.gov.pk/.
Elementary School Teacher (EST):
Elementary School Teachers who provide early education to the primary, middle, and matric students. There are 423 schools in Islamabad working under the control of the Federal Directorate of Education (FDE) and they announced vacant situations for Elementary School Teacher (EST).
Benefits and Pay Range:
- Approx. Rs. 45,000/- Pay for EST vacancy
- Vacations, Health, Special Working Hours, etc
Responsibilities and Duties:
- A teacher should be polite.
- Develop lesson plans.
- Keep the Classroom in control.
- Prepare students for tests, manners, and be disciplined.
- A set of rules for the classroom should be established & enforced.
- Coursework and assignments preparation.
- Follow the policies
- A teacher should be able to deliver lectures in a variety of subjects.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Second class / Grade “C” (4 Years) Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification in relevant subject from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Masters degree holders will be preferred.
- Fresh candidates are eligible to apply but at the time of the interview experienced person will be preferred.
- Teaching skills having an edge.
- No certifications are required to apply here
- Based on test results short-listed candidates shall be called for formal interviews.
Closing and Application Instructions (How to Apply):
- Application visit official website link http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration/application form
- If facing any difficulty to apply here then contact here “onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk“.
- Only online applications/submissions will be entertained.
- After online submission candidates have to pay a test fee of Rs. 600/- is to be deposited online/ATM in account # 17427900133401 Title Higher Education Commission, Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742
- Applicants are advised to submit the original fee deposit slip via courier to Member’s House, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad. Kindly mention the CNIC number at the back of your deposit slip.