UPSC civil services IAS/IFS recruitment jobs Union Public Service Commission has announced the latest notification for the posts mentioned below.
- Civil Services
- Forest Services IAS
- IFS Vacancy at 822 posts
Interested candidates can apply for this post through the official website www.upsc.gov.in/apply-online.
Last Date for apply: 24 March 2021.
Both males and females candidates can apply for Union Public Service Commission Civil Services IAS/ IFS Recruitment Jobs in March 2021.
For more information about UPSC Civil Services IAS/IFS Recruitment Jobs 2021, just like Education, Age Limit, Application fee, Selection Process, How to apply, and who can apply, are given below.
Apply Online for UPSC Jobs Notification 2021 IAS/IFS 822 Posts
Interested candidates can easily apply in UPSC Civil Services IAS/IFS Recruitment Jobs 2021 Latest Apply Online. Union Public Service Commission, Apply Online for 822 Posts Civil Services / Forest Services IAS / IFS Jobs. Candidates can apply from 5 March to 24 March 2021. Jobs details for more information, just like pay scale, age limit, qualification, application fee, test date, who can apply, exam syllabus, admit card, and any other information, are given below.
You can also apply in MIDHANI Non-Executive Recruitment Jobs 2021
UPSC IAS / IFS Prelims 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Civil Services (IAS) – 712 Vacancies
- Indian Forest Services (IFS)- 110 Vacancies
- Bachelor or Equivalent degree from a recognized university/ Board/ Institution.
- Candidates who have more qualifications education can also apply for this post.
- Age Limit should be a minimum of 21 and a maximum of 32 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBS/ PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Submission of Application for Starting Date: 5 March 2021.
- Submission of Application for the Last Date: 24 March 2021.
The Candidates have the following pay scale for this job.
- Salary: 40000-70000/ – Per month
- For General Candidates and OBC Candidates application fee Rs. 100/
- For Female candidates, SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates have no application fee.
How to Apply:
- Apply Online.
- Location of Job: All India.
- Candidates must apply through the official websites by 24 March 2021.
- Candidates selected for the based on the Test.
- For more selection process details on the official notification.
Answer Key/ Result/ Admit Card:
UPSC Civil Services / Forest Services IAS / IFS
Candidates can take the print out of your Admit Card or Result Card from here:
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Here is the full notification for the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services / Forest Service IAS/ IFS Vacancy
UPSC Civil Services IAS/IFS Recruitment March Jobs 2021 Latest
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Qualification||Bachelor or Equivalent degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|Published Date||5 March 2021|
|Last Date||24 March 2021|
|Salary||40000 – 70000|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
UPSC Civil Services IAS/ IFS Recruitment March 2021
Candidates who will be applying for the above vacancies must have a degree from any of the universities by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions.
For UPSC IFS Prelims 2021, candidates must have a Bachelors degree with at least one of the subjects Botany, Geology, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Bachelors degree in Forestry, in Agriculture or Engineering of any of the Universities by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other educational Institutions.